Airports Authority of India domestic cargo volumes spring, while international volumes crawl back
Airports Authority of India (AAI) reports a rise in total passenger numbers and cargo volumes across India for Jun-2009 – signs that the Indian market may be heading for a recovery. [486 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Domestic passenger numbers rise after 12 twelve months of gloom
- Pune and Trichy up strongly
Graphs and data:
- Airport Authority of India (AAI) international cargo and domestic cargo growth: Jul-08 to Jun-09
- Airport Authority of India (AAI) international passenger number and domestic passenger number growth: Jul-08 to Jun-09
- Airport Authority of India (AAI) aircraft movements: Jul-08 to Jun-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.