AirAsia's privatisation option attracts two potential investors
US-based Calyon and Richard Branson's Virgin Group are reportedly interested in the proposed financing of AirAsia’s privatisation option. [1093 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Ready to ride out global crisis
- Continues with network expansion
- Open sales office in Phnom Penh
- Launches "Absolute" low fares campaign
Graphs and data:
- Kuching International Airport capacity breakdown by carriers (seats per week as % of total): Week commencing 27-Oct-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.