AirAsia reports passenger numbers up, but load factor down for fourth consecutive quarter in 2Q08
AirAsia transported 2.8 million passengers in the three months ended 30-Jun-08, representing a 20% year-on-year increase. [1095 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Breaking trend with expansionist strategy
- Adds second daily Kuala Lumpur-Hong Kong service and continues international route network expansion
- EPF ups stake to 6.45%; Orix purchases stake in Tune Hotels
- "Unhappy" with KLIA LCCT rates
Graphs and data:
- AirAsia traffic highlights for three months ended 30-Jun08
- AirAsia international network capacity (seats): Week commencing 04-Aug-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.