Air China's traffic decreased by 7.5% in Jun-08
In line with other Chinese carriers, Air China is experiencing a negative trend in traffic performance. On 15-Jul-08, the Beijing-based carrier reported its Jun-08 traffic, including the following highlights: [683 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Order for 15 B777s, 30 B737s and 20 A330s placed
- Jet fuel surcharges raised by 38%
- Codeshare agreement with US Airways
Graphs and data:
- Air China monthly passenger numbers growth (year-on-year) Jan-07 to Jun-08
- Air China passenger load factor growth: Jan-07 to Jun-08
- Air China passenger numbers growth vs cargo volume growth: Jan-07 to Jun-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.