Aeroports de Paris, operator of Charles De Gaulle and Orly airports, reported traffic rose 5.5% year-on-year in January. The stock eased 0.5%, with other European airport operators mixed.
Aeroports de Paris traffic highlights in Jan-2011:
- Passenger numbers: 6.2 million, +5.5%;
- France: +10.9%, 19.6% of total traffic;
- Europe: +6.2%, 38.3%;
- Africa: -0.8%, 11.8%;
- North America: +3.6%, 8.6%;
- Latin America: -4.1%, 4.5%;
- Middle East: +5.0%, 5.0%;
- Asia Pacific: +9.3%, 7.5%;
- French Overseas Departments and Territories: +3.2%, 4.7%
- Paris CDG: 4.3 million, +3.9%;
- Paris Orly: 1.9 million, +9.3%;
- Aircraft movements: 57,612, +4.8%;
- Paris CDG: 39,701, +2.5%;
- Paris Orly: 17,911, +10.2.
Shares in Hainan Meilan Airport dropped 4.8%, continuing the downward momentum the stock has seen since the start of 2011.
Selected ABD daily share price movements (% change): 15-Feb-2011
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.