ACCC warns it will not approve Airservices Australia's increased charges
The Australian competition authority has indicated it will block a proposed price increase by Airservices Australia, warning the air navigation service provider its preliminary view is that the increase is too large. [1409 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Changing the charging structure
Graphs and data:
- Airservices Australia draft price proposal: Weighted charges increases
- Airservices Australia cost estimates: 2012-2016
- Airservices nominal average price changes 2001-2015
- Airservices Australia passenger and MTOW forecasts and % growth
- Airservices Australia proposed changes to charges
- Airservices risk-sharing trigger mechanisms
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.