Abu Dhabi International Airport's passenger slowdown looming in 2009?
2008 saw Abu Dhabi International Airport (ADIA) reporting record levels of traffic growth, building on a similarly strong result in 2007. The airport handled a total of 9.0 million passengers for the calendar year, an increase of 30.2% for the full-year period. [1044 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Other carriers to blame?
- Cargo dips into negative territory
- Any slowdown not affecting expansion and infrastructure development
Graphs and data:
- Abu Dhabi International Airport passenger numbers and growth: 1996 to 2008
- Abu Dhabi International Airport passenger numbers and growth: Jan-08 to Dec-08
- Largest carrier at selected airport hubs (seats per week as % of total): Week commencing 19-Jan-09
- International RPKs and FTKs: Jul-05 to Oct-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.