AAI remains committed to Kolkata’s upgrade despite traffic slowdown
Airports Authority of India (AAI) reports total passenger numbers at Kolkata Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport fell 11.5% year-on-year to 604,138 in Jan-2009. Domestic traffic declined 12.3% to 509,460, while international traffic declined 7.0% to 94,678, down for the second consecutive month. [991 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Chennai expansion progressing
- Kolkata and Chennai change stance on Airport Development Fee
- Kolkata and Chennai named one of the most expensive advertising sites
Graphs and data:
- Kolkata International Airport passenger traffic growth (% change year-on-year): Feb-08 to Jan-09
- Modernisation and expansion of Kolkata Airport
- Chennai International Airport passenger traffic growth (% change year-on-year): Feb-08 to Jan-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.