- Passenger numbers: 1.5 million, +3.1% year-on-year;
- Domestic: 1.3 million, -1.5%;
- International: 211,887, +44.7%;
- Load factor: 81.1%, +1.7 ppt;
- Domestic: 83.8%, +3.5 ppts;
- International: 76.1%, +2.4 ppts. [more]
Virgin Blue: “International passenger numbers for the month of September increased by 44.7% over the previous year. Virgin Blue traffic, measured by Revenue Passenger Kilometres (RPKs) increased by 220.1% while capacity, measured by Available Seat Kilometres (ASKs) increased by 210.4% over the same period. Revenue load factor was up 2.4 points from the previous year,” Company statement. Source: Virgin Blue, 30-Oct-2009.