- Passenger numbers: 5.4 million, +4.4% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 83.6%, +1.1 ppts;
- Domestic: 85.6%, +2.7 ppts;
- Europe: 75.4%, -4.3 ppts;
- Latin America: 81.7%, -2.9 ppts. [more – original PR]
US Airways: "Our April consolidated (mainline and Express) passenger revenue per available seat mile (PRASM) decreased approximately four percent versus the same period last year. Despite the unpredictable operational challenges that were created by the sequester-related furloughs of Federal Aviation Administration employees, our 32,000 team members did an outstanding job of taking care of our customers. We are pleased that the situation is resolved and we have returned to a more normal operating environment," Scott Kirby, US Airways' president. Source: Company statement, 03-May-2013.