- Passenger numbers: 3.6 million, stable year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 78.4%, +0.8 ppt;
- Qantas Domestic: 73.5%, +0.5 ppt;
- Qantas International: 80.7%, +0.7 ppt;
- Jetstar Domestic: 82.9%, +0.9 ppt;
- Jetstar International: 76.9%, +2.8 ppts;
- Jetstar Asia: 79.6%, -0.4 ppt. [more - original PR]
Qantas Group: “For the financial year to date (February 2013), Qantas Group yields were lower than the prior corresponding period. Total Domestic (comprising Qantas Domestic, QantasLink and Jetstar Domestic) yields were lower than the prior corresponding period, largely due to increased capacity in the domestic market.” Source: Company statement, 28-Mar-2013.