- Passenger numbers: 581,600, -6.9% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 78.6%, +1.8%;
- Domestic: 55.0%, +1.6 ppt;
- Europe: 64.0%, +5.8 ppts;
- Trans-Atlantic: 79.5%, -2.4 ppts;
- Asia Pacific: 82.3%, +1.0 ppt;
- Cargo volume; 7,894 tonnes, +24.2%. [more]
Finnair: “Passenger demand in scheduled traffic has risen to a modest extent, but the average price is still slightly down from last year. Cargo demand is strengthening, particularly in Asian traffic and the decline in price level has come to a halt,” Christer Haglund, Senior Vice President Communications. Source: Finnair, 09-Feb-2010.