EVA Air revenue soars 38% in 1Q2010- financial highlights for the three months ended 31-Mar-2010:
- Operating revenue: 732.7 million, +38.4% year-on-year;
- Operating costs: USD643.1 million, +32.3%;
- Operating expenses: USD46.9 million, +8.9%;
- Operating profit: USD42.7 million, compared with a profit of USD323,023 in the previous corresponding period;
- Profit before tax: USD39.5 million, compared with a loss of USD22.2 million in the previous corresponding period;
- Net profit: USD39.4 million, +524.0% - its highest quarterly profit in more than five years.
*Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = TWD31.586