- Manila-Kota Kinabalu: to three times weekly on 20-Oct-2010;
- Manila-Taipei: to daily on 31-Oct-2010;
- Cebu-Singapore: to daily on 31-Oct-2010;
- Manila-Kuala Lumpur: to daily on 15-Dec-2010;
- Manila-Jakarta: to four times weekly on 19-Dec-2010;
- Manila-Seoul: to twice daily on 24-Jan-2011.
Cebu Pacific also plans to launch Manila-Bandar Seri Begawan service on 21-Aug-2010 and Manila-Beijing service on 05-Sep-2010 - see Route Changes Table for more information. The carrier plans to take delivery of three A320s this year to assist in the expansion.