Brussels Airlines revenue down 16.1% - financial highlights for the 12 months ended 31-Dec-2009:
- Operating revenue: EUR849.3 million, -16.1% year-on-year;
- Operating costs: EUR922.4 million, -8.4%;
- Labour: EUR150.8 million, +0.1%;
- Operating profit (loss): (EUR79.1 million), compared with a profit of EUR4.7 million in p-c-p;
- Profit (loss) before tax: (EUR39.8 million), compared with a loss of EUR7.1 million in p-c-p;
- Net profit (loss): (EUR39.8 million), compared with a loss of EUR6.8 million in p-c-p;
- Passenger numbers: 4.6 million, -9.8%.