AerCap Holdings announced (09-Oct-2009) the completion of the following aircraft and engine transactions for the three months ended 30-Sep-2009:
- Signed new lease agreements for six aircraft and executed letters of intent for five new aircraft leases:
- Delivered eight aircraft and 14 engines under lease agreements:
- Purchased six aircraft and three engines;
- Sold three aircraft and three engines, and executed letters of intent for the sale of five aircraft;
- Disassembled 12 aircraft and 16 engines. [more]
AerCap: "The third quarter 2009, while remaining very challenging for the global aviation environment as a whole, showed increasing signs of improvement in Asia and Latin America, and with most of the low cost carrier sector. This improvement is resulting in more positive demand for our marketing activities for 2010 and 2011. Both manufacturers and export credit guarantee agencies are showing remarkable skill in managing the tight funding situation for new aircraft deliveries, thus protecting the solvency of their significant clients,” Klaus Heinemann, CEO. Source: AerCap, 09-Oct-2009.