- Passenger numbers: 1.2 million, +25.3% year-on-year;
- Cargo volume: 47,632 tonnes, +29.1%;
- Aircraft movements: 9858;
- Six months ended 30-Jun-2012:
- Passenger numbers: 7.1 million, +22.8%;
- Cargo volume: 268,157 tonnes, +15.7%;
- Aircraft movements: 58,937, +3.6%. [more - original PR]
Abu Dhabi Airport Company: "We are confident that 2012 will continue to be a successful year for ADAC as we gear up for the 18th World Routes Forum which will assist in expanding air services out of Abu Dhabi International Airport, and for the Formula 1 2012 season at the capital, whilst we prepare for the commencement of construction works at the Midfield Terminal," Ahmad Al Haddabi, COO. Source: Company statement, 30-Jul-2012.