TUI Group: Air Berlin agreement to result in profitability in 2010
TUI AG CFO, Rainer Feuerhake, stated the carrier expects to report a profit in 2010, due to its cooperation agreement with Air Berlin. The merger integration has already resulted in EUR59.3 million in synergies in the six months ended 31-Mar-09. [821 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- But agreement awaits anti-trust clearance
- Appoints new Deputy Chairman
- TUI management and union agree on short-time working deal
- TUIfly Nordic selects Panasonic's in-flight entertainment system
Graphs and data:
- German total capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.