Tiger Airways acquires 33% stake in SEAir as battle in Philippines intensifies
Tiger Airways signed a term sheet on 24-Feb-2011 for the purchase of a 32.5% stake in Philippine LCC SEAir for USD6 million. The ownership deal takes the existing collaborative relationship between Tiger and SEAir, which commenced around three years ago and was expanded in Nov-2010, to a higher level. [837 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Tiger Airway sees the Philippines as an important market
- To remain majority owned by local investors
- Follows on from Tiger Airways-SEAir marketing agreement
- Ryanasia reduces stake in Tiger
Graphs and data:
- SEAIR in service and in storage fleet: Feb-2011
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.