SriLankan Airlines reduces fuel surcharges
On 01-Jan-09, SriLankan Airlines removed its fuel surcharge on all short and medium-haul fares, aimed at passing the benefit of reduced fuel prices onto its passengers. The fuel surcharge on long-haul fares to London, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome and Tokyo has been reduced to EUR25 one-way. [579 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Continues fleet expansion programme but plans to suspend Indian services
- SriLankan Airlines signs new collective agreement
- SriLankan Airlines developing an Environmental Policy
Graphs and data:
- SriLankan Airlines fleet: Week commencing 05-Jan-09
- Sri Lanka-India capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total): Week commencing 12-Jan-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.