SriLankan Airlines halves services to India to focus on profitable routes
SriLankan Airlines revealed it has halved its services to India, dramatically reducing its services from 100 per week to 51 per week since mid Jan-2009, as part of its strategy to realign services to profitable routes and maximise passenger yields. [731 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- SriLankan Engineering awarded maintenance contract by IndiGo
- Ten partnerships formed with FlySmiLes
- SriLankan Catering appoints new CEO
Graphs and data:
- Sri Lanka-India capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
- SriLankan Airlines fleet: Week commencing 30-Mar-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.