SkyExpress: Russian LCC secures financial backing after rumours of financial problems
In a turbulent and lopsided marketplace, there has been a lot of speculation in the media over recent months about the future of Russia’s airline system is, at best, in a process of restructuring. Indeed, had it not been for the surprisingly sudden slip in fuel prices, meltdown might have been the relevant noun. [866 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
Graphs and data:
- Russia's first LCC, SkyExpress.
- Russian domestic passenger numbers by airline: Jan-08 to Sep-08
- SkyExpress Domestic route network, Dec-08
- SkyExpress capacity breakdown by routes from Moscow (seats per week as % of total): Week commencing 01-Dec-08
- Sky Express traffic highlights: Sep-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.