Shenzhen Airport profits take a significant fall in 2008
Shenzhen International Airport Co Ltd’s net and operating profits fell significantly in the 12 months ended 31-Dec-08, dropping 58.2% and 41.1% respectively, as revenue increased only slightly (+7%). [484 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
Graphs and data:
- Shenzhen International Airport Co Ltd financial highlights: 12 months ended 31-Dec-09
- Shenzhen International Airport revenue growth, operating growth and net profit growth: 2006 to 2008
- Shenzhen International Airport operating profit margin and net profit margin: 2005 to 2008
- Shenzhen International Airport passenger numbers and passenger numbers growth: 2001 to 2008
- Shenzhen International Airport passenger numbers growth and cargo volume growth: Jan-08 to Mar-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.