Shandong Airlines' net profit improves for 2008, but operating profit falls
Shandong Airlines reported an 18.8% increase in net profit year-on-year for the 12 months ended 31-Dec-08, to USD11.9 million. However, the airline reported a 35.7% fall in operating profit for the year, to USD11.1 million. [633 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Expands route network
- New Xiamen branch formed
- Establishes strategic cooperation agreement with Tenpay
Graphs and data:
- Shandong Airlines financial highlights: 12 months ended 31-Dec-08
- Shandong Airlines net profit margin: 2005 to 2008
- Shandong Airlines passenger numbers: 2006 to 2008
- Shandong Airline passenger numbers growth and revenue growth: 2006 to 2008
- Shandong Airlines Route Network: Apr-2009
- Xiamen capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.