Ryanair passenger numbers - and loads continue to grow
In Sep-2009, Ryanair carried 6.1 million passengers, a 17% year-on-year increase – but loads are not being compromised by this stunning growth, as the carrier’s passenger seat factor also increased by 1 ppt, to 85%. [1516 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Passenger forecast trimmed slightly, but not profit
- Ryanair hedges 50% of 2011 fuel
- Expansion on temporary hold? – surely not
- European expansion continues, where lower charges apply
- Airport check-in desks now a thing of the past
- Ancillary charges, an increasingly valuable, and resented, resource
- Dabbling in politics pays off for O’Leary
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.