Qatar Airways’ massive expansion backed by staggering local GDP growth
As developed nations struggle with shrinking GDPs, and many oil producing nations have slowed to a standstill as the global economic crisis bites hard, Qatar stands out as a shining exception, providing its national carrier, Qatar Airways, with a unique growth opportunity. [1060 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Qatar Airways and Qatar's Aviation Infrastructure forge ahead
- Age shall not weary them...
- New destinations for 2009 not sufficient.
- The neighbours are no doubt wary
Graphs and data:
- Middle East oil exporter economies' real GDP growth (% change year-on-year)'
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.