OAMC expects passenger traffic to continue to grow for remainder of 2009
Passenger traffic at Muscat International Airport rose 7% year-on-year in 1H2009, to 2.1 million passengers, as aircraft movements rose 13%, on the back of Oman Air’s renewed expansion push. [1344 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Ministry of Transport and Communications awards USD1.5 billion worth of contracts
- OAMC expands departure hall and car park
- Awards contracts for first phases of construction at Sohar and Al Duqm airports
- Ministry extends bidding deadlines for Muscat, Salalah and Ras al-Hadd airport projects
Graphs and data:
- Muscat International Airport passenger traffic and growth (% year-on-year): 2002 to 1H2009
- Muscat International Airport Phase I expansion
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.