Mumbai Airport - Mumbai attacks dent aviation sector
The aftermath of Mumbai's terror attack is already proving to be bad news for the aviation sector, with Indian carriers reportedly experiencing a significantly large number of cancellations for inbound travel in the days following the attack. [847 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Operations to continue at Mumbai Airport, though major security upgrades to be undertaken
- Domestic passenger numbers fall 23% in Sep-08
- Mumbai Airport opens new taxiway
- Celebi and NAS India JV awarded ground handling contract
Graphs and data:
- Mumbai International Airport Security upgrade programme summary
- Mumbai International Airport passenger numbers growth: Oct-07 to Sep-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.