Manic Monday as airport privatisation reappears on the radar – at least in Europe
It was a case of Manic Monday on 18-Apr-2011 as a raft of actual or potential airport equity sales in Europe were notified through CAPA reports, more than have been seen at any one time during the last two years. But is it a case of caveat emptor? [3211 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- AIX to sell European (via HTAC) airport assets
- AIX attracted by long term economic prospects in Australia
- Wholesale change of ownership
- “Cardiff could be re-energised under new ownership” - Brooks
- The bailiffs come knocking at DAA’s door
- Canapés anyone?
- Airportum caveat emptor
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Chart 1: Newcastle International Airport capacity share by carrier type (18-Apr-2011 to 24-Apr-2011)
- Chart 2: Cardiff Airport capacity (seats per week, to/from) by carrier (18-Apr-2011 to 24-Apr-2011)
- Chart 3: Shannon International Airport capacity (seats per week, to/from) by carrier (18-Apr-2011 to 24-Apr-2011)
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200