Airports struggle with life after Ryanair
Ryanair has been cancelling or suspending services at a wide range of airports across Europe, including in countries where it is growing. Is there any discernible strategy here or is it no more than coincidence, as a result of too many disagreements with airports? What future prospects are there for smaller airports when Ryanair decides to quit? [2698 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- Tourist tax almost physical barrier to O'Leary
- Airports can be losers in the airline find-a-route game
- 30% flight cut at Hahn
- Marseille base to close
- Spanish conundrum
- Inland alternative
- Five airports lost
- Shannon possible template for smaller airports
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Table 1: Ryanair’s top bases Nov-2010, seats by week, year-on-year comparison
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200