Kuwait Airport prepares tenders for Phase I and II expansion
Kuwait Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) announced in early May-2009 that it has finalised the contracts and specifications for Phase I and Phase II development of Kuwait International Airport (KIA) Phase I and II cover a runway and taxiway extension, apron expansion, and aircraft hangars as well as a building for the DGCA Headquarters, fire stations and upgrades to airport approach roads. The DGCA is expected to tender the contracts shortly. [852 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Passenger numbers rise 5% for 1Q09
- Weathering downturn with launch of new services
Graphs and data:
- Kuwait International Airport 1Q09 traffic highlights
- Kuwait International Airport Mar-2009 traffic highlights
- Kuwait International Airport passenger numbers (millions) and growth (% change year-on-year): 2005-2008
- Kuwait International Airport capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
- Kuwait Airport's recent route changes: 2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.