Jet2.com network expansion remains strong
Jet2.com announced further expansion in 2009, with expanded Summer and Winter schedules, including services from Newcastle to Split and Sharm el Sheikh, and Belfast to Newquay, Jersey and Tenerife. The carrier’s launch of Manchester-Tel Aviv service in May-2009 makes the only service between North England and the Israeli destination. [557 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Facing capacity dilution at Leeds Bradford base
- Launches Pratt & Whitney life-limited parts engine
- Appoints new non-executive director
Graphs and data:
- Jet2.com New Services
- Jet2.com Destination Map: May-09
- Jet2.com international capacity breakdown by market (seats per week as % of total)
- Leeds Bradford International Airport capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.