Jazeera Airways a victim of protectionism in Dubai?
Jazeera Airways has reportedly announced it is required to suspend direct services between Dubai and several of its key international destinations from 01-Jun-09, due to new “regulatory restrictions”, imposed by the Dubai authorities. If confirmed, it would be a blow to Dubai’s open skies credentials. [1068 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- A history of denying LCCs access to Dubai
- flydubai prepares to launch
- A profitable 2008 for Jazeera - but will Dubai hub restrictions dampen 2009?
- Expansion and Acquisition
Graphs and data:
- Jazeera Airways net profit growth: 1Q08 to 2008
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.