Investor found: Struggling SkyEurope signs equity investment agreement
SkyEurope Holding signed two separate financing agreements on 31-Jul-09 to provide additional liquidity for its operations, a significant and positive step for the struggling LCC, which has been operating under creditor protection since Jun-2009. [828 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- And a bridging loan agreement too
- Making the most of creditor protection
- Capital cut approved to better reflect capital position
- Trade licence extended
- Shrinking to meet demand levels in current environment
- Keeping quiet about CEO resignation
Graphs and data:
- SkyEurope traffic highlights for Jul-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.