Gulf Air moving to narrowbody expansion
Gulf Air confirmed in late May-2009 that is has no plans to defer its orders for narrowbody aircraft. Gulf Air is scheduled to take delivery of 15 new A320s over the next three and a half years, including at least four before the end of 2009 and ten over the next 12 months. [941 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Middle East & Industry RPKs: Mar-2008 to Apr-2009
- Widebodies still to come
- Paris Air Show highlights
- Bahrain Parliament postpones investigation
Graphs and data:
- Intra Arab World & to/from Arab world passenger traffic: Dec-2008 to Mar-2009
- Gulf Air seating capacity by region (Week commencing 22-Jun-2009)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.