GOL requests Anac approval for corporate reorganisation
GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes (GOL) on 31-Jul-08 confirmed it submitted to the National Civil Aviation Agency (Anac) a request for authorisation for a corporate restructuring of its subsidiaries, low cost operator, GTA, and former Brazilian flag carrier, VRG, to combine them into a single airline company. [1310 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- VRG announces interline agreement with American Airline as part of shift to concentrate efforts in South American markets
- Gollog and Emirates SkyCargo sign cargo transportation partnership
- GOL selects IT package from Lufthansa Systems
- Brazil Jun-08 air traffic up 10.3%; GOL traffic up 6.9%
Graphs and data:
- GOL's current expected fleet growth from 2007 to 2012 (year-end)
- Brazil domestic capacity share (seats): 04-Aug-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.