India’s GMR Infrastructure reportedly plans to consolidate its airport holdings under one subsidiary, according to a report in the Economic Times. The company is expected to transfer its 24% stake in Delhi International Airport Limited (DIAL) for USD147.2 million and its 63% stake in Hyderabad Airport for USD53.5 million to its GMR Airport Holdings subsidiary. GMR Airport Holdings also has a stake in Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport.
- Passenger numbers: 4.1 million, +16%;
- Domestic: 1.6 million, +16%;
- International: 2.5 million, +16%;
- Istanbul Ataturk: 3.0 million, +18%;
- Domestic: 1.0 million, +15%;
- International: 1.9 million, +20%;
- Esenboga: 673,843, +17%;
- Domestic: 560,815, +18%;
- International: 113,028, +17%;
- Izmir: 177,357, +60%;
- Tunisia (Monastir and Enfidha): 121,039, -41%;
- Tbilisi: 70,156, +42%;
- Batumi: 5125, +32%;
- Macedonia (Skopje and Ohrid): 57,661, +23%;
Selected ABD daily share price movements (% change): 05-May-2011
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.