Etihad Airways sees no slowdown in traffic over the first nine months of 2008
Etihad Airways reported a passenger traffic increase of 35% year-on-year for the nine months ended 30-Sep-08, handling a record 4.4 million passengers in the period, 1.1 million more than in the same period in 2007. The performance is even more remarkable considering the slowdown that has affected both international markets and the Middle East since the beginning of 2008. [1022 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Strong traffic performance as Middle East traffic slips into decline
- Etihad load factors now meeting Middle East average
- Extends existing codeshares
- New long-term partnership with Travelport
Graphs and data:
- Middle East and Industry RPK growth: Oct-08 to Sep-08
- Etihad Airways Farnborough orders, options and rights
- Middle East passenger demand (RPKs) and capacity (ASKs): Jan-08 to Sep-08
- Middle East & Industry load factors: Oct-07 to Sep-08
- Etihad Airways 2008 codeshare agreements
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.