Encouraging 1H2011 earnings from Zurich, Vienna and Schiphol not merely explained by ash cloud
Zurich, Vienna and Amsterdam Schiphol (Group) airports have revealed their 1H2011 financial results. The first two are dominated by Lufthansa, which owns their respective national airlines. All three report revenue increases of up to 10% though that is at least partly explained by the negative effect of last year’s ash cloud, while EBITDA increased by between 15% and 34%. [2928 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Flughafen Zürich AG's EBITDA margin nears 50%
- Vienna: Japanese earthquake and North African political unrest impacted on transfer traffic in 1Q2011
- Schiphol: Growth and limited cost increase lead to higher net result
Graphs and data:
- Financial/traffic report – Zurich Airport Ltd, 6 months ended 30-Jun-2011 (all financial figures EUR million)
- Financial/traffic report – Flughafen Wien, 6 months ended 30-Jun-2011
(all financial figures EUR million)
- Financial/traffic report – Schiphol Group, 6 months ended 30-Jun-2011 (all financial figures EUR million)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.