easyJet reports highest load factor in intra-European market; Ryanair and Norwegian closely follow
easyJet reported the highest load factor in the intra-European market in Jul-08, at 89.3%, following closely by Ryanair (89.0%) and Norwegian Air Shuttle (87%). Comparatively, Spanair, Finnair, Air France-KLM and British Airways all reported load factors below 80%. Aer Lingus reported load factor of 85.2%. [407 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Monarch and SAS show largest load factor improvement; SkyEurope slips the most
- Norwegian passenger traffic up the most; easyJet, Air Berlin and Ryanair continue on passenger growth path
- Norwegian Air Shuttle fastest growing European airline; Air France the largest
Graphs and data:
- Selected European airlines' load factors (%) and load factor growth (year-on-year change): Jul-08
- Select European passenger traffic (mill) and passenger growth (year-on-year change): Jul-08
- European carriers' passenger numbers and passenger numbers growth for the six months ended 30-Jul-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.