Delhi International Airport becomes India’s busiest airport
Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport is set to overtake Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport as India’s busiest airport in terms of aircraft movements, having expanded its capacity for the current Winter-08/09 Schedule, which commenced on 01-Oct-08.
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Slow expansion plans due to passenger decline
- NACIL and EADs to establish MRO facility
Graphs and data:
- Mumbai Vs Delhi airports monthly aircraft movements: Sep-07 to Aug-08
- Mumbai Vs Delhi airports monthly passenger numbers (millions): Jan-06 to Aug-08
- Indian airports' passenger numbers growth: 2002-03 to 2007-08 (index 2002/03=1)
- Delhi International Airport passenger traffic growth: Sep-07 to Aug-08
- Features of Delhi Airport's proposed Terminal 3
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.