Delhi Airport reports second consecutive monthly traffic improvement
Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport’s passenger traffic rose 20.4% year-on-year in Jul-2009, to 2.1 million passengers, its second consecutive monthly improvement, following 11 months of negative growth. However, this was off a smaller base as its traffic declined 9.2% year-on-year in Jul-2008, to 1.7 million passengers. [981 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Airports Economic Regulatory Authority to review Airport Development Fee
- Check-in to be established at three Delhi Metro Airport Express Line stations
- Awards communications contract for Terminal 3
- Flemingo Duty Free Shop issues court order against Terminal 3 concession
Graphs and data:
- Delhi International Airport passenger traffic growth (% change year-on-year): Jul-08 to Jul-09
- Features of Delhi Airport’s Terminal 3
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.