China Eastern capital raising through private placement approved
China Eastern Airlines received regulatory approval to raise approximately CNY7 billion (USD1.0 billion) through a private placement, in a bid to return its net assets to positive territory, before the completion of its merger with Shanghai Airlines. [1017 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- China Eastern and Shanghai Airlines just about into positive territory in 3Q2009
- Fuel Hedging still under the microscope – despite a successful hedging year
- New base in the Yangtze delta to rapidly expand
- While new route and fleet elements are added
- China Eastern chooses e-business transformation partner
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.