Cebu Pacific reported revenue rose 25% year-on-year in 2010, with net profit up more than 100% to USD158.4 million. Shares in Cebu Pacific rose 0.7% in trading on Friday, in another mixed day for Asian LCC shares. Tiger Airways shares were 6% higher, Virgin Blue gained 3%, but Air Asia and SpiceJet shares both fell.
Cebu Pacific financial highlights for the 12 months ended 31-Dec-2010:
- Revenue*: USD665.7 million, +24.8% year-on-year;
- Operating costs: USD518.1 million, +12.4%;
- Operating profit: USD147.6 million, +103.9%;
- EBITDAR margin: 34.9%, +5.7 ppts;
- Net profit: USD158.4 million, +112.5%;
- Passenger numbers: 10.7 million, +21%;
- International: 2 million, n/a;
- Assets: USD1143 million, +40%;
- 2011 forecast:
- Passenger numbers: 12 million, +12.1%.
*Based on the conversion rate USD1 = PHP43.7
Selected PEA daily share price movements (% change): 18-Mar-2011
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.