Autogrill shares fell 5.1% in trading on Tuesday, with the company's 2011 outlook raising flags with investors. Autogrill CEO Gianmario Tondato Da Ruos stated the company plans to grow through acquisitions and is targetting small deals.
Autogrill is cautious about 2011 - giving an EBTIDA guidance for 2011 of EUR640 million - citing the uncertainties posed by the political situation in North Africa and the knock-on effect of higher oil prices.
Italy’s Autogrill revenue up 7% - financial highlights in 2010*:
- Total revenue: EUR5842 million, +6.8% year-on-year;
- Food and beverage: EUR4028 million, +6.4%;
- Travel retail: EUR1676 million, +9.0%;
- EBITDA: EUR605.4 million, +7.3%;
- Food and beverage: EUR438.9 million, +1.2%;
- Travel retail: EUR193.6 million, +23.4%;
- EBT: EUR255.2 million, +13.8%;
- Net profit: EUR103.4 million, +179.4%;
Selected Duty Free daily share price movements (% change): 08-Mar-2011
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.