Allegiant Air considering further fleet expansion and acquisitions
Allegiant Travel Company in Aug-08 filed a universal shelf registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission “in connection with the offer and sale, from time to time on a delayed basis, of up to USD125 million aggregate amount of its debt securities (including convertible debt securities), common stock, preferred stock, depositary shares, warrants for any of the preceding, stock purchase contracts, stock purchase units, units consisting of combinations of the preceding, or combinations of the preceding securities”. [817 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- No specific airline acquisition targets - yet
- Network selection key to success
- Industry-leading load factors of above 93% in Aug-08
- Unusual combination of large capacity growth and consistently high load factors so far in 2008
- Debuts new in-flight magazine
Graphs and data:
- Allegiant fleet plan: Sep-06 to FY10F
- Recent new Allegiant route announcements: Aug/Sep-08
- Allegiant's ten largest markets by capacity (seats): Week commencing 15-Sep-08
- North America carriers domestic passenger capacity for the eight months ended 31-Aug-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.