Airport experts offer a more positive outlook spiced by wildly varying opinions
A major airport conference in Paris, in Nov-2012 attracted some 300 delegates and speakers. There was generally a more positive attitude concerning the future of airport development and financing than had been observed in recent years and characterised, as always, by wildly varying predictions and opinions.
This report deals with the first day of the event, the Investing in Airports Summit, together with highlights from the main conference. [3965 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Traffic forecasting: expect the unexpected
- New Edinburgh Airport CEO in pledge to cut costs
- Brazil 'doesn’t have a genuine LCC yet'
- Portugal not ‘investment grade’
- EIB active at primary airports in OECD countries
- Bare necessities
- In the year 2025
- British Airways' Willie Walsh preoccupied with warning bells at Iberia
- The future beyond brands
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.