Airline alliances in Emirates’ sights
Emirates has fired another broadside at international airline alliances, urging Europe’s aviation policymakers to “look deeply” at the consequences that the massive, and now shifting, network of alliances has on both the regional and international aviation landscape. [1256 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Major airline alliances & members
- Becomes world’s largest B777 operator, A380 deliveries to continue steadily
- Lounge investment continuing
Graphs and data:
- Emirates codeshare partnerships
- Middle East airline seat capacity % passenger demand (% change):
Aug-2007 to Jul-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.