Air China expecting to post a profit for 1H2009
Air China is expecting to turn a profit for the six months to 30-Jun-09 an official of the company has disclosed, ahead of the 26-Aug-09 formal release date of its first-half results. [896 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Meanwhile, the long-sought government cash injection is now imminent
- Launch of the 'Air China Business Travel Card'
- Cooperation agreement with Sinotrans to open inter-modal possibilities
- TAM and Air China Sign Codeshare Agreement
Graphs and data:
- Air China passenger number growth and cargo volume growth: Jun-08 to Jun-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.