Air Arabia – the world’s most profitable airline
Air Arabia is the world's most profitable airline, thanks to its unique geographic position in the growing Middle East market, relentless control of costs and highly efficient operations. Against the trend of falling airline profitability, even in the Middle East, the Sharjah-based carrier’s net profit surged 29.7% in the third quarter. [869 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Expansion to continue in 2009
- Orders more A320s for Moroccan venture
Graphs and data:
- Air Arabia financial & traffic highlights: Three months ended 30-Sep-08
- Air Arabia net profit and net profit margin: 1Q07 to 3Q08
- Air Arabia passenger numbers and passenger load factor: 2004 to YTD3Q08
- Air Arabia cost breakdown
- Air Arabia financial performance: 3Q08 vs YTD3Q08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.